Monday 6 August 2007

Back to work

Today I did my laundry ad booked my car in for its service. I think I met another flatmate too.

Felt about 17% guilty for not phoning parents or frere yesterday and about 65% guilt for not replying to text message, the greater guilt tempered by lack of phone credit.

Finished reading a book, Rendezvous With Rama by Arthur C Clarke. A sci-fi epic, with really big things, simple story which seemed to be more about conveying concepts than story telling or characters. In a similar vein but less flashy than his more recent work with Stephen Baxter.

Going to a gig this evening, read about it here.

Ooh, I'm sure we flung this guy out of the Plimptons about four years ago

1 comment:

  1. There's a few more books in the RAMA series - it's a big place to explore...

    ReplyDelete