Monday 20 August 2007

The Deathly Hallows

Frere gave me a few books, the Genesis of Shanara and the final Harry Potter book. I'd just started reading Kafka's The Trial, but I think I'll skip it and plough through Potter. Admittedly I've skipped a few books in the series, but after seeing the last film with Glasgow, I think I'll have to finish what I've started.

Ladies toilet - Nice n Sleazys

On the internet front, one of those website picked up mine so I've been getting thousands of hits gain, I've got to keep creating content and not drop the ball like I did last time. Should get picked up by another in a day or so, and so it rolls on, I think the threshold for word of mouth to kick in is around 20,000 hits.

Hibbett and Pete Green gigs this week, I'm trying to take Fiona and Dom along to expand their indie horizons. Trying to figure when I can next venture to Glasgow, was hoping to get there to see Astrid, but looks like I'll miss that. ooh, still haven't found out if I get September bank holidayness.

And elsewhere, I have been invoked, it'll be interesting to see what the weather's like.

And whilst you're here, here's that video of the Deep Fried Wolfknuckles covering 100,000 Fireflies by the Magnetic Fields that you missed

No comments:

Post a Comment