Thursday 9 August 2007

Glasgox

Check it out, I'm in one of thse hipster cafes in Glasgow using wi-fi to surf the world wide internet.

Spent most of the day in the 13th Note admiring their new carpet, mmmh, springy, and drinking coffee. Gig tonight, last show in town, maybe, we practised last night and we're on fine form.

Yesterday I was driving for most of the day, so no photies. I set myself a new record for fuel efficiency, did 606 mileson a full tank, getting an average of 70 miles per gallon. The last few miles were mostly on vapours, I dunno if that counts, the service station had run out of petrol so I had to drive about in the wilds round Lymme to find the next nearest fuel dump. Beautiful wee village that Lymme, they had like a canal and stuff. I think I might look it up on Google maps.

Blazing hot sunshine all the way through, seems like I brought it with me.

Found out that Darren Hayman is playing tomorrow night, I could have sworn it was later in the month, but it'll be cool to see him, and actually listen rather than rant at folk nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment