Tuesday 14 August 2007

Sleep

When I came home from work last night I was rather pleased to find my bed had been delivered, and me and landlord / flatmate Dave got to work on assembling it. Its a neat leather bound japanese style double, which really neatly fits into my room.

Now I need to acquire things like a washing basket and clothes horse thing. Yeah I'd left them at my old flat in Glasgow, but new ones should be inexpensive.

Dad was staying at a hotel a few blocks away so we met up for dinner in a local Chinese place, The August Moon, he had his usual clispy duck, and I deep flied shledded beef.

Everything is looking rosy, but alas the rains have started.

There's a Kat Flint gig tomorrow, I'm not sure what she sounds like but somehow I was MySpace chums with er and we corresponded breifly.

2 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk I hope you never asked for your meals in such a manner. I myself would NEVER say anything such as "deep flied squid"..unless under duress and distracted by chopstick attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always ask for 'cream of sum yung gai'!

    ReplyDelete