Tuesday 18 September 2007

Herman Dune tonight, at the ULU, I think it's Londo's answer to Manchester University's Students Union. I haven't been to any gigs in like a week and I'm missing live music. Then again, I've been immersing myself in indiepop all day trying to find stuff to fill half an hour of PodCast without shamelessly raping Glasgow's blistering music scene.

Neat that The Just Joans are supporting Butcher Boy this Friday at the same place that Wedding was at the weekend there. That might have just earned them a place on PodCast #2.

I think its just that the Indie pop scene is too small. Indie MP3 and Tweenet are the towers of the web, I think it could all be about a thalassocracy, who controls the sea routes, I shall be the malevolent dictator for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment