Friday 21 September 2007

Its been almost a week since I spoke to Nat, and also a week since she spoke to me too. Likewise with my mum, but its getting on for a fortnight.
Its kind of like that conceit from the Die Hard movies where Bruce Willis doesn't phone his wife.

Friday, almost weekend time. Some gig at Monkey Chews tonight, Fiona can't make it cos her boyf's parents are around, so I'll go on my own, watch the bands, lurk in the shadows and escape into the night. Not sure whether to start driving up tonight, or tomorrow morning, but I feel strangely obliged to go to this Bolton School Reunion thing tomorrow, although my feelings are similar to that I feel before NPL or Bowlie meets.

What happened to my friendships with the folk there, did I drift away, did I do something, of is it just in my head. Like when Lynsey Mop accused me of being a hermit and that's why she stopped speaking to me, when cause and effect work both ways, I became a hermit cos people stopped speaking to me.

I know how my mum feels, its a case of making that step of wandering round saying "Hi, how you doing, I'm Chris,". Its hard sometimes.

I got a feed for the podcast, its here
http://www.btpodshow.com/feeds/theindiepopprogram.xml
now what?

If you wait long enough there'll always be a webcomic about everything in your head,
This from xkcd
and this from Sinfest

No comments:

Post a Comment