Wednesday 19 September 2007

Podcasting

A bit of a productive evening last night, doing this podcast.
The Indie Pop Program #1
It's a bit weird, one program I used said it was 55 minutes long, but MS Media Player says its 1 hour 5, sounds okay to me.
No permissions were requested, which I'm sure will bite my ass at some point, but right now, the tracklisting is as follows

Stars of Aviation - Marie Et L'Accordion
The Just Joans - Back to High School
The Plimptons - Japan
Images of Mathematicians on Postage Stamps - Jug-alicius Boner Jockeys
Camera Obscura - Lets get out of this Country
The Radio Dept - 1995
The Martial Arts - Exploding Crushing Inevitable
Herman Dune - I Wish That I Could See you Soon
DJ Unfit for Work - Love in These Times
The Deep Fried Wolfknuckles - 100,000 Fireflies (Magnetic Fields cover)
The Sequins - No one ever dreams about me
My Little Airport - Smile like a Flower
Hong Kong in the 60s - Mirror of Ink

Also I managed to get out to a the Hermy Dunny gig and get the review written up and I draw a rudey picture.

New flatmate's moved in, only saw her this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment