Tuesday 18 September 2007

So I arrived in Glasgow on Saturday morning around 11am and sought out Moss Bros to hire kilty stuff.
IMG_2562
A phonecall from Alan brought me to the 13th Note for coffee and to go over the CD inlay. My cold was getting worse briefly as I headed over to the old flat to pick up the big cinema projector and take it over to the storage locker, I managed to hack ver my wrist of the cracked lens cover, damn you Barco, and it was't until 3pm that I rolled up at the missus's.

We chilled for a few hours timelessly watching Spaced, until it was time to get ready and head out to a wedding.
IMG_2556
We didn't stay long, I was mindful that the long I stayed there ill, the more people I'd be giving my germs to and the more disruption to their lives I'd bring. So we said our hello's, Nat had a dance and we got a taxi back to her's to eat chinese food and watch the Heros catch up weekender.

And that was my weekend.

Thrilling




thalassocracy

No comments:

Post a Comment