Tuesday 11 September 2007

Time

So the missus came through to visit for the weekend, it was late on Friday night and there was a party at my house as a flatmate was moving out. Even when we arrived round midnight it was pretty neat. All gangstered up, and eating nibbly food and the missus chatting with the flatmates and the dog and things and stuff.

Saturday saw us heading out to a Thai restaurant near Tottenham Court Road, Babasa, or something and meeting up with some of her friends, mostly other escapees from Glasgow. Time passed and we headed to a neat wee Spanish pub just off Oxford Street, and sat discovering the joys of AQA the question answering text message service. So Prince was going to play the after show party on Sunday night.
IMG_2539
For the rest of the afternoon, we went to check out Their Hearts We Full Of Spring at The Windmill in Brixton, and then on to Natalie's friend Jenny's house to hangout. We all dozed off in front of the telly, some Stephen Fry Night on BBC3.

Sunday we trekked back to the house in Alperton, freshened up, then back out to the O2 Arena to cinema and the her to the Prince gig. Alas, the cinema times were crap.

Monday morning we parted tearfully and I headed into work exhausted.

Now I'm on the free version of Oracle, OracleXE, trying to teach myself SQL and just doing quick and dirty database things rather than planning it properly. I reckon I can fix anything that's wrong later, I just eed to get the basic framework down.

Robbie, in SQL how can I do a LOV which is just one list from another table?

No comments:

Post a Comment