Monday 1 October 2007

Bottom?

Oh, woe is me.
  • No car (destroyed in accident at lunch time, in the repairery, but without authorisation from the insurance people so I have no conthingery car)
  • Printer knackered (service place said it was cheaper to buy a new one, then closed before I had a chance to buy)
  • Haven't eaten in over 24 hours (car accidents, too many houses and trying to buy printer)
  • No hotel booking for next weekend (been busy)
  • Only 40% of CDs burned and printed for the weekend (printer issues)
  • No easy way to transport the CDs to Scotland (travelling by bus / plane cos driving is killing me)
  • Credit card has stopped working (new credit car is untested)
  • No money (salary hasn't come through yet)
  • Haven't bought wedding present for this weekend
  • Haven't bought birthday present for this weekend

Fuck I hate being a failure, and I hate it when everything falls down.

  • Didn't get much work done at work today
  • Busy day for work tomorrow
  • Rachel telling people I'm stalking her
  • Threads accusing me of trying to download Bowlie
  • Bowlii dying a death
  • Some kind of 'saviour of Bowlie' responsibility being passed to me in a comment this morning
  • Unable to get to the other flat where I'm supposed to be flat-sitting
  • Neighbour of flat-sitting pace has reported my car to the police for causing an obstruction and trespass
  • Car still insured and registered to address in Glasgow (so all correspondance is 420 miles away)
  • I've been banned from YouTube (for posting the nuddy video)

Okay, there, I think that's everything written down, there's got to be a way to sort this.

Adam, you're going to have to handle whatever it is on the Plimp front yourself

2 comments:

  1. could you just hide under your duvet? Works for Dalek invasions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is saying no such thing to anybody, chuck. Check your sources.

    ReplyDelete