Friday 5 October 2007

I finished the last of the CDs this morning, now I just have to figure way to pack them, I'm thinking socks.

Its all been a bit of a rush, at work and elsewhere. It was late last night I finihed filling in the insurance claim for my car, had a bit of trouble with the insurance company website, but hey ho.

In a brief moment of recklessness I've uploaded all my naked chick pictures onto flickr, some of them are really crap.

I haven't been to any gigs since last Sunday, Rolo Tomassi, an old messageboard buddy from back in the day, was playing in Hoxton on Wedneday, but I couldn't make it and tonight I'm going to have to give Lost Music a miss, cos I've got to get the Glasgow bus.

Saturday is the missus's birthday and Alan's Wedding, aw man, I still need to pick up presents.

I can't wait to roll into Bowl and Sebastian, everything'll be over and finally I can sleep, only 60 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment