Tuesday 2 October 2007

Weak as a kitten

I love the phrase "weak as a kitten". There's this oanel at the end of the original four part Transformers comic where the Autobots have defeated the Decepticons, but they're run out of fuel, Optimus Prime is down on his knees, and Buster Witwicky is pleading with him on some plot point. But the Autobots are helpless cos they're so weak. Then Shockwave appears and kills them all.

Anyhow over here in reality, this one time I was helping frere insulate his loft. It was tiring work, all wrapping in moon monkey outfits and face masks. After a few hours we couldn't even stand up and I was resorting to rolling around in the insulation, moaning. As weak as a kitten.

So last night, finally all my CD making kit was working and I was ploughing through them. But after the day's excitement I was as weak as a kitten by the time I gave up at 1am.

Its a busy day at work, we started early 6:30am and right know I'm so knackered I can't stand. I tried to earlier, but ended up on the floor, so I did some floor work.

Its going to be a long long day, we've got a container to unload at lunch time and at some point I have to walk to the garage to pick up my car.

I need a wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment