Sunday 4 November 2007

Even more accolades for these damned clips. This one is seven seconds long and now has these badges of honour

  • #6 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom
  • #72 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom
  • #17 - Most Linked (Today) - United Kingdom
  • #2 - Most Linked (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom
  • #54 - Most Linked (Today) - Film & Animation
  • #10 - Most Linked (This Week) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom

I can't win. The gig review website vanishes into obscurity, but the raging success of a pron site is depressingly bland. There's got to be more to life than this. But alas, there isn't, I've checked, I've searched, I've been there. Whatever it is out there is invisible to me. I stand in the shadows with scales over my eyes and my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment