Tuesday 18 December 2007

Is it still paranoia if yer right?

Outside the window here, seaguls squawk and the sun is kind of shining. The last of the green leaves still cling to the trees, and somewhere to my left a laser printer is churning out documents.

Lynsey's claims that there's no vendetta against me, seem a bit shallow as I struggle to log in to Anorak.

I'm guessing there's only two possibilities for what could have happened.

1) Some kind of server problem at freeforums, so only admin folk can log in

or

2) I got a little too close to the truth with the great conspiracy against me, Kitchen, Hart, Tasty, Rachel, they're all in it. Lynso must be in on it, possibly conspiring with Natalie. Hmm, going to have to be more careful in future. Trust no one.

Ooh, maybe its aliens.

10 comments:

  1. What's a Lynso? I haven't been conspiring with nobody. That aint my bag baby. Live n let live, break the Karmic shite circle and all that new age hippy crud I try to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have photies of you dancing with a Lynso.

    Hmm, maybe you just want me to believe you're not involved in the conspiracy. Are you secretly David Kitchen in a fit bird costume? Hmm, you almost had me fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that what her name was? I only remember fit blokes names. I can't remember anyones name form that night! I'm not sad enough and far too cool to be involved in the whole "oh we're Bowlie and your Chis Gilmour therefore we're going to dub you forum pariah". ALthough Chris, face facts. Bowlie is STOOOOOOOPID!!!! Get over it boy. You got a lot to give if you channel your energies positively. Outer spiral. Gouranga. Chips n cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13th Note Spicy Fries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you really, really think that those people, were they to use up their energy on a big project, would give you the thought and consideration that goes into a conspiracy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really.

    But like in olden times when folk were superstitious, it was easier to blame evil spirits and shit when bad things happened, and you get get things exorcised to do something about it, these days its easier to blame a conspiracy, than to accept the irrationality of random acts and chance.

    At least if I blame conspiracy, I can do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo - I've got a good (appropriated) maxim:

    Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

    What number are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I did meet you through a jokey conspiracy of my own devising with a member of one (do you need two for a conspiracy?)but it back-fired.

    ReplyDelete