Monday 19 May 2008

Milk

Every time I buy milk from our corner shop, its curdled in the first cup of tea I make, even when its got days and days to go before its use by date.

Could it be that my Belle and Sebastian Sinister mug, somehow has a magical curdling power? And if so is there any way I could use it to make cheese?

Also, google have dizzied me for adsense on my nuddy blog, where can I easily solicit other advertisers?

Furthermore, in addition to the mysterious people who read this blog every day whether I update it or not (clearly haven't heard of rss feeds) someone looked at all of my flickr photies yesterday, all eight hundred or so of them, it must have taken hours.

I have a great deal of respect for anyone who puts in that much time to surfing. Ooh, maybe it was the young girl in Glasgow.

4 comments:

  1. Lady Nastille du Prix19 May 2008 at 04:54

    You have another stalker in Glasgow apart from me and nakedchick? Who is the bitch? Has she filled out the necesary application forms to be a bona fide member of the Chris Gilmour stalker club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red hott blog-reading honey with a Glasgow IP address is a friend who we sometimes see at the Flying Duck. And I think the Flickr browser is a new chum in London.

    They don't call me Sherlock for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Nastille Du Prix20 May 2008 at 02:44

    Erm they DON'T call you Sherlock for ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They called me weird last night apparently. But its flattering that I'm talked about at all.

    ReplyDelete