Friday 30 May 2008

Misery

Have lost my mojo, sliding down a slope to depression (the emotion, not the serious mental illness). Waited patiently last night until Rosie showed up on MSN before verbalising it and even then, badly.

Craving company, but at the same time hiding indoors, not doing owt, apart from feebly sketching pics, and getting hurt when no one links to them. Still trundling along getting lots of hits, 2300 yesterday, but it no longer gives me the buzz that it used to. The line ain't going up, just bumpily trundling along horizontally, even as I try harder and harder. I fear this has reached the end of its run for good, rather than just me pulling it myself.

Gig tonight, some bands at The Enterprise I've never really paid much attention to, or maybe if I get a better offer, the cinema for Indiana Jones.

Tomorrow brings me to a Dr Sketchy session in Holloway, then rumbling round the river and the East end for birthday drinks. I have to get my car tax sorted and stop off at B&Q too.

Next week, more of the same, but with a clearly insane trip to Glasgow on Friday, coffee with the photographer, photo exhibition at the college of whatever it was, and Plimpto gig on Saturday night. I'm going to be stinking.

Gotta find something happening on Friday night, otherwise it'll be bullying folk to go to the pub.

See there are plans for the future, but it does nowt for my mood right now, or the other feelings in my head, for that I need a distraction and a hug.

Pah

No comments:

Post a Comment