Wednesday 23 July 2008

Frie

Saw an old friend from school when I was out jogging, I'd seen her on Facebook months ago, and when I first moved to London suggested we went for a coffee to catch up, butit didn't come to anything.

Actually when I stopped to say hey last night, she harried me away. Or it seemed like she did, she did ask what I was listening to. iPod on shuffle, Roxy Music, shuffle is a valid reason for listening to random stuff right?

Hmm, crisis of Facebook over, the married ex- who I thought I'd found the other day, wasn't.

Same name, and in the photies it looked a wee bit like her. After discussions with friends it seems I was wrong about it being about how long you wait before adding them or poking them, its more about how many friends they've accumulated. I suppose its valid and ties in with the Monkeysphere.

Anywho, I poked, she reciprocated, we messaged and figured out we didn't know each other.

Traditional wee nagging suspicion in the back of ma heid that maybe it was her, and for some unspecified crime of the past she doesn't want to ever see me again. Maybe that's just my natural self-flagellation kicking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment