Saturday 19 July 2008

Hang

Yummy, I love hangovers! I just giggle my way through them and laugh at the crazy adventures I had the night before.

Admittedly most of last night's adventures involve watching TV and arguing with my flatmates, but I did drink half of a bottle of rum, so arrrr, I'm a pirate, and I did end up curled in the traditional foetal position in the bathroom.

Crazy exciting adventure in store for today involve sheep sheering and watching fat chicks on rollerblades. There are gigs to go to, but hey what's the point, and its How Does It Feel tonight. Lets consult the graph of destiny...

I think I'll plan to 'suit myself' and stay at home drinking rum and watching The Might Boosh season one. It can only increase my chances of getting laid compared to going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment