Wednesday 30 July 2008

Holi

Week off work, and managed not to got into work at all today (well, did some emailing, but that doesn't count). Have been writing up Indietracks review all day, I'm about a quarter through them, there's been some interest around my wee video of it on Anorak, Indietracks blog and Human School

London Blogger meetup last night, wandered about for a while not sure where the venue was until I stumbled into the pub where I went with Rowan and Mark next to the Thames a few months back, and discovered the meetup was there. Spent half the night telling folk I do a gig review blog and then half the night cringing when I have to tell them about the erotic art blog and pigeons.

Spoke to some interesting people, some of whom run corporate blogs and I kind of feel weird linking to them from my nuddy site so I'll do it here.

Hayley - rather neat puns, endorses Idlewild's earlier stuff and uses the same blogspot template as me
The Londoneer - Chap I've seen before but never spoken to, he has a tiny computer
Miss Geeky - Figuring out brain magic
Peter Marshall - Took photies of me looking surprised
Arseniy - From Russia, I got to speak Russian again, yay.
Julius - The event manager chap
Lolly
Mario - does a family social networking corporate blog
Christiano
Barbara - Got a couple of hits from my link
Anthony Fresh Plastic - Also has a very small computer and knows a lot about mobile phones

2 comments:

  1. Why merci buckets for the link! I will 'check out' your post-it note one later, prob not best to do it at work though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meet up!

    ReplyDelete