Thursday 3 July 2008

Suc

The nuddy chicks site got the most daily traffic its had in ages yesterday. But its not working. It doesn't bring me joy.

I've lost hope.

I used to think when it got so much traffic, there would be rewards, somehow it would enrich my life. But now, it brings me sadness, knowing that no matter how much traffic the site gets, it brings no reward, no happiness, just the harsh realisation that there is no point in carrying on with it.

Whatever I was doing it for has failed.

No MacGuffin.


Even if it skips on across the chessboard, and if I reach the peak of yesterday's plan, it brings no MacGuffin. Just an idle distraction.

I need someone else to tell me what to do, something else to guide me. Something that has conviction and evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment