Saturday 9 August 2008

Still adding and trimming

Bowlie in Glasgow 2000 to 2007 rough edit 4 from Chris Gilmour on Vimeo.
Look, it'll probly only make sense to a few people. but it means a lot to me.

I was at the thing this evening, and although I spoke to like loads of people and caught up with unexpected people, even folk who predate bowlie by severa years, I still missed out on seeing loads of other people. There are tinges of sadness, but at the same time there were like dozens of folk who I dearly love who weren't there.

Its the end of days.

The folk who weren't there are still out there some where. Apart from its not really out there, its still 'real life' and this, this is just a shadowy niche that folk fall in to.

I was scrawling names in my notebook of folk who weren't out tonight, but it went on for pages and pages and then someone would mention someone else who wasn't there, and they once meant so much to me.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far did you walk Mr Gilmour?? Nice video! "All our yesterdays"...

    ReplyDelete