Wednesday 27 August 2008

Tenk

Tried to run 10K for the first time. I've done 7km and once 8km before, but I ws inspired to try the whole thing, two laps of Regent's Park.



Did it in 38 mins 20 seconds according to my Nike+ widget, but I'm a little sceptical, by the map it was only 9km. And god knows whats's with the line going down at the end there, I could have sworn I finished at a sprint.

Will have to recalibrate and try again, once my feet have grown back.

It ain't pretty what drives me, but it works.

Ooh, I found this wonderful site which has all the consecutive world records for the 10K. By the looks of things I'm only 6 minutes off the world record in 1847. I reckon I could easily whip William Jackson's ass, if only he hadn't been dead for a hundred and fifty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment