Saturday 16 August 2008

tra

Back on drawing Ill Theatre strips now. It was a flawed attempt at drawing my life as a webcomic/graphic novel. Sadly I lost the will do do it a few months back, but my mojo is back.
theatre134
New strips from here.

There's wee older / newer posts links near the bottom of each page. Oh, if I could use Blogger to make them bigger buttons, with arrows on them, life would be about two buttons better. Think of the wonderful and joyous webcomicy things you could find more easily and intuitively.

Interesting adventures and storylines in the past include:-

Half-arsed Time Travel - Some kind of Life on Mars vibe and stabs
Climbing into the internet - Imagineering and rejoining bits of the internet
Back on Bowlie - Trying to deal with my bad rep

No comments:

Post a Comment