Sunday 21 September 2008

The cinema thing

It was 1:30am last night when I realised I'm doing the cinema thing.

You know about the cinema thing, right? Or maybe you don't.

Right now I'm on a fitness trip, I'm at the peak of my own personal fitness. I'm fitter right now than I was back at school when I was walking fifty miles a day. Every two or three years I get on this fitness trip, do it for a few months then drop off again.

The cinema thing is similar, its happened about four times as far as I can remember, every few years I start going to the cinema regularly, with a friend. Its nice, we watch a film, we eat pop corn, we laugh at the same parts, we chat about the film, and then we go our seperate ways.

And I come away thinking, that was nice, maybe next time we could go for a meal instead or to a gig, and god knows, we might end up drunk and watching DVDs snuggled under a duvet. You remember that, right.

And it all goes tits up, cos we'd just gone to the cinema to see a film, nothing more, right? I didn't know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment