Saturday 20 September 2008

Sapp


Everything is covered with dust here, great ideas buried under receipts and post-it notes.

There was a plan to set up a Deep Fried Wolfknuckles covers band called The southside Wolfknuckles. We'd do covers of original Wolfknuckle covers and rockabilly versions of your favourite indiepop hits, I'd recruit members from friends in the nearby indiepop scenes. It never happened though.

I searched the internet, but could fine none, so I asked on Anorak for the chords for The Smittens Sapphire, and duly posted, I tried to record me playing it.

I'm not 100% sure what Soundcloud is, but there should be a widget below which lets you listen to my recording and download it too so you can listen on your ipods when you're out running, and remember our time together, wrapped in each other's arms.

Hmm, the recording kind of cuts out towards the end with a string grate, but doesn't it always end that way?


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment