Wednesday 22 October 2008

Acknowledgements

Have started writing the acknowledgements page for my nuddy site, only four weeks left to go until I'm done with it, and well, I'm getting a little tearful in listing everyone who I'm grateful to, all the named models I've scrawled, all the folk I've drawn from real life, and then all the other websites who've linked in over the past eighteen months. Its kind of scary, fifty or so and I'm about halfway through.

Kind of disappointed that I'm not going to hit a million visitors, I'm at 750,000 right now. There'll be a wee burst of interest at the end, then daily visits will drop to a few hundred as I stop updating and the site drops off the radar.

I tried by bestest, and had that much success, no more, and no less. What else could I have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment