Thursday 2 October 2008

Live blogging


There's nothing for it, I'm going to spend tomorrow night liveblogging. I'm going try drinking all this bottle of Smirnoff from the other night, and give you dear blog readering folk regular updates.

My only company shall be the TV and possibly some Schwepps ginger ale as a mixer and some curious syrupy stuff as specced by Smirnoff.

Meh, not even a 4,000 hit day on the other site can improve my mood. Sometimes it fills me with feelings of satisfaction and achievement, but alas, I need something more tangible than pixels.

Oh fucking hellski, I can hear sex nearby. This is the last thing I need.

Its not even as if sleeping with the ipod plugged in helps, the gaps between the songs are all the louder.

Alas its too cold out to sleep in my car.

I kind of feel life 2001, that almost killed me.

Even with ipod on max volume, I can feel vibrations.

Maybe if I take my winter coat and my sleeping bag, the car won't be so cold.

If I neck my vodka now, I could spend the night with my head in the toilet in drunken oblivion.

Its tempting.

Anything to escape the hell that I've descending into.

No comments:

Post a Comment