Sunday 12 October 2008

Wine review #1

Winemaker's Seal
Gallo Family
Rubt Cabernet
California
2006

Have worked too much over the last few days, spotted some new grey hairs recently and social life is deeply unsatisfying, so I'm having myself a cheeky bottle of wine on Sunday night.

Charley Boorman's on TV, travelling to Sydney, entertaining stuff, but I'm not really a passive TV watcher. Giving a great deal of thought to buying all the serieses of 24, taking a few days of work and watching them.

So the wine is a bit winey, its red, fruity, sweet rather than dry. I like it.

Good legs.

Ooh, Spider-Man 2 is on. Its like the best of the three films. and now its on TV, for me, and my bottle of wine.

**UPDATE**
Time passes, spider-man gets the girl, I think about the girl, and then later discover that the wine has dyed my tongue and makes my toothpaste froth grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment