Saturday 1 November 2008

NaNoWriMo dreams

I've got this chap's blog on my bloglines feedreader, I read it occasionally, once a week or so rather than other feeds like Treehugger or BoingBoing which I pick up daily. I like his comic reviews, they remind me that I really need to get back into that tracksuit. Anyhoo Ian had posted that he was participating in NaNoWriMo this year.

There's no way on earth I can possibly squeeze in writing a 50,000 word novel along with completing my drawings and my knitting and the dancing and servery stuff and 65 hour work weeks.

So I churned out a quick 1,963 words. The plot of my novel looks like its going to be about me trying to escape from all the memories in my head and moaning about girls.

Further down on Ian's blog he's been writing about the Bowlie Alldayer, and look, there's me.

1 comment:

  1. So are you in for NaNoWriMo? Thus far I have found, surprisingly, that I seem to be able to do just as much pointless faffing on the internet even while producing the text.

    ReplyDelete