Sunday 2 November 2008

Sunday To Do list

My mind's boggling and I was hoping to go out today with a person, however, things keep bubbling up in my head that I just have to do:-
  • Sling Shag Times onto Lulu
  • Sling Ill and Ancient onto Soundcloud
  • Record On Top Of The World cover and sling onto Soundcloud
  • Draw five four pics
  • Write today's NaNoWriMo, attempting to review every gig I've ever been to, in order
  • Go to Lindy Hop advanced beginners workshop
  • Go to cinema
  • Do laundry
  • Destroy a bit more of 17
  • Make up some more JJ CDs

World domination lies just at the other side of getting all this done. Trust me.

Hmm, this publishing thing is almost too easy. I've put the price at £40 to dissuade all but the most determined from buying it, and from flicking through the preview I've already noticed few typos and a couple of names I forgot to change. Hopefully the profits will pay for the court cases.
Ill and Ancient - Not justified, just ill, its like a pun or something. The story of my life, sung badly but with a blistering guitar solo which will quite literally set your hair on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment