Friday 7 November 2008

Update

Crikey, I haven't posted in like ages, it must be two months or something. I just don't know where the time goes.

So yeah, so Lulu have my book for sale, only £5. Sales are teetering on the edge of one which has got to be a new record for me selling books this year.

Apart from that its been all go with work and things and stuff. I haven't been to any gigs in ages, which is worrying, I used to love going to gigs. There was a The School gig last night in Brixton, but I'd fallen asleep so much on various trains home from work, that I was too knackered to go out.

I miss The School.

Many things and people I miss. So near and so far away.

Haven't spoken to parents in weeks and weeks. I could be missing loads of gossip, or maybe not.

Have been dancing quite a bit, that you probably already know, I barely stop talking about Lindy Hop every day, and the Charleston, I think I like the Charleston more than Lindy Hop, but I hardly get any time to practise at home. I gotta download something to dance to, all I have at the moment is occasional Angelo Badalamenti tracks.

Hey, when am I going to see you again? We should go for coffee sometime and catch up. I read you were in a bad way, I wish there was something I could do to help.

Its been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment