Tuesday 24 February 2009

isting


Usually I silently grumble to myself about the London blogger interview series at the Londonist site, Jaz off of the internet interviews her blogging friends, its going to be a long long time before I get mine. And I'm always a little not confused, but, well, I dunno, conscious I guess, that maybe its the size of the British blogosphere, or just the different segments of it, cliques even, that none of my round of political blogs are London blogs and neither are any of the sites covered on the Britblog Roundup.

Anyhoo, the latest interviewee is Andy Bargery from London Bloggers, he's a fine chap. The London Bloggers Meetups serves the same encouraging role in my online ventures that Idleberry did in a previous life, without it, I wouldn't be here today.

The latest interview also features a photie where my head plays a prominent role (back of head, long hair close to camera), so its almost as if the article is about me.

Eagle-eyed Britpop fans may also spot the bass player from Suede in the photo, he's worth 15 London Indie EyeSpy points.

Another London Bloggers meetup this evening, in about an hour's time. I better get shaved and get my skates on.

No comments:

Post a Comment