Monday 2 March 2009

Companies that ought to go out of business

Under the current economic climate many businesses are closing down, some due to poor business decisions and models and some cos banks are unable to lend them the money then need to carry on to the next month. This is my list of companies that ought to go out of business, not to be saved or bailed out or filled with consultants to fix them, but out of business, closed down, deconstructed and sold off.

These are businesses who have fucked me over at some point in the past or present or made what I believe are bad bad decisions.
Halifax/Bank of Scotland - spending my taxes
Carphone Warehouse - selling me crap phones
Abels - Getting me a parking ticket

Okay, its not much of a list, but I shall add to it presently.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post it is very interesting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough.Thanks you.Write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you share your best knowledge with us. I highly appreciate your work.
    click here
    click here

    ReplyDelete