Thursday 12 March 2009

Money Saving Idea #1 Grow your own garlic - week 5


IMG_6461
Originally uploaded by manc_ill_kid
Young Darren Garlic going from strength to strength, bless him. Look he's got two wee arms now, waving about, see how he's curled his right hand into a fist, he's going to be a champion.

Wondering how I'm going to know when to pick him, like at what point is he good to go? And if I pick him now, are his cloves going to be alright?

I'll give him a few more months anyway.

IMG_6462

The Twins have finally shown some signs of life to be be honest, they look a be peely wallie, all browny green and soggy. Not that I'm rascist or anything, but they don't seem as strong as Darren. And Sharon, she's even worse, I'm not even going to show you what she looks like.

The potatos are still underground, I have faith in them, they'll stick they wee heid's out when they're goo and ready.

Here's the flickr slide show of Darren from the day I planted him

No comments:

Post a Comment