908 Absolute Unique VisitorsCompared to July's
1,136 Absolute Unique VisitorsStatcounter reckons I have 1,499 Unique Visitors, and an average of 62 pageloads per day, down 10 from last month, sadness prevails once more, the target for September will be a somewhat unfounded and optimistic 80 ppd.
Looking at how traffic has increased of the past eighteen months or so, we can see that I've kind of reached a plateau, which I find reassuring, but not very useful.
Here are the metrics of of my RSS feeds on various feed readers:
21 subscribers - GoogleReader (up 6 from last month)These are my top referers for June (not including google wanderers)
4 subscribers - Bloglines (same as last month)
6 followers - Blogger (up 3 from last month)
1. Twitter - 121 visitorsLets take a brief moment to consider which were the most viewed posts during July.
2. EUReferendum - 71 visitors
3. Facebook - 60 visitors
4. UK Bubble - 38 visitors
5. Mark Wadsworth - 22 visitors
6. Counting Cats - 12 visitors
7. Longrider - 7 visitors
8. Charlotte Gore - 6 visitors
9. YouPorn - 6 visitors
10. Daniel 1979 - 5 visitors
1. What Have I gotten myself into - the TFTA scam (71 views)Thats it for August's blog stat pron. If there's any other metrics you want to know about this blog, let me know in the comments.
2. Indietracks videos (63 views)
3. Facebook ChainRxn graphs and hints (61 views)
4. Origami flapping bird animation (38 views)
5. Facebook IQ test gubbins (37 views)
6. London Bloggers Meetup sponsored by Starbucks VIA (36 views)
7. Morning Blogulation 11-Aug-2009 (26 views)
8. Veolia flytipping in Camden (26 views)
9. Animation with windows movie maker (25 views)
10. Facebook Scramble graphs (23 views)