Saturday 30 January 2010

Orange are cunts

My kissable young sex-puppet was disappointed today, not being able to get an iPhone from Orange:-
I was refused an iphone today. On the basis of having lived in a shared house for the last few years and having changed my address several times. They could not tell me what, there was something wrong with the credit check but basically told me that living in a shared house would mean that I could not get.

I've been wanting one for a long time, dragging my boyfriend to various shopping centres across the land almost every weekend to gaze in the phone shop windows.

They wanted to know where I worked, how long for, job title, whether my place is furnished or not.

Are energy company statements the same as bills, does it still count if it not from British gas, is my accommodation furnished or unfurnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment