Friday 5 March 2010

Do they represent you?

A poll, now located in the column to the right of this page, hopefully.

It's soon time for a general election, and whilst my colours are nailed firmly to the mast. Other people may be undecided. Let's explore that a moment.

In this country I feel people vote for the party rather than their local candidate, so my poll asks this question:-

Do either Labour, the Conservative or the Liberal Democrats represent your views? With the possible answers of 'yes', 'no' and 'don't give a crap'. I'm sorry for not allowing any degrees of 'well a little bit' or 'one more than the other two'. But I want you, my dear and valued readers, to make your own judgement about whther those three sufficiently represent your views generally.

You might want to consider the state of the UK under each of those regimes, and consider whether you feel that was what you had in mind if you voted for them.

Anyhoo, the poll closes at some point in the future, there will be more ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment