Saturday 10 April 2010

Texting at the wheel

This morning I'm thinking that the introducing of the ban on using mobile phones whilst driving just show the government and legislature's contempt for the British people.

I awake hungover, slowly pull my grunts on and make the long trek to my attractive young ladyfriend's house for breakfast, still too to drive, the weather makes for a pleasant walk.

To my left the traffic is moving sluggishly. About 80% of the drivers are texting or chatting on their phones. I count fifty or so until I lose count.

The government has it that these people are criminals, lawbreakers, its only a matter of time before they are caught or there's an accident.

Sure, at some point in the last ten years, lobbyists and campaigners pursuaded the politicians that 'something had to be done'.

Yes, normality and criminality have overlapped to no end.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment