Saturday 21 April 2012

Thick Creamy Podcast 20-04-2012

I've been somewhat incapacitated with a really snotty cold for the past couple of weeks, phlegm everywhere, and rather sadly missed a whole load of awesome gigs last weekend, I think I missed the Cosines, Hong Kong in the 60s, Knickers, Allo Darlin and many more. However, I'm feeling a lot better now, and last night made it to The Wilmington Arms for Which Way Is Up.

There were three bands, Manflu, who were spunky, Omi Palone who were okay and Dignan Porch who were awesome.

I almost went for the whole gig without talking to anyone, but then some couple standing at the back wanted to go outside for a cigarette and needed me to look after their bags for them.

Anyhoo, here's a podcast featuring my recordings of the show, interspersed with me being a sassy John Peel style DJ and basically making up lies.



Feel free to download it, and put it on your iPod and listen to it, then forget about it until you have your iPod on random in fives years time and get rather mortified by my dulcet tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment